bump for the boys, before it falls off the 1st page.
on a related note, Tor, I should have yer paypal $$ for ya sometime tomorrow.
Pooh your package was sent out 2-3 Priority mail..
Q-MAN You got mail bro!!
bump for the boys, before it falls off the 1st page.
on a related note, Tor, I should have yer paypal $$ for ya sometime tomorrow.
I still got it too Peter..but I can't get it out till I get back from BBQ
that works fine for me, bud! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
when do you get back?
TUES
so 6 days?
that's PERFECT!!!
and have a few beers for me while yer there, eh? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A FEW??!!! Yeah riightOriginally posted by Peter Peeker:
so 6 days?
that's PERFECT!!!
and have a few beers for me while yer there, eh? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
a few for ME, a lot for YOU.
after all, I wouldn't wanna make an ass of myself. [img]wink.gif[/img]
LMAO!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bumpity again for DP and Q-Man! [img]smile.gif[/img]
And have a few beers for me too Tor! And yes, just a few. I'm kinda little so I don't drink that much...... yeah, right! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 29, 2004 08:48 AM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>
Bookmarks